A NATURAL PRODUCT - HYALURONIC ACID
- This is a molecule naturally present in the body where the skin is the largest reservoir.
- The Hyaluronic acid is able to retain water in the tissues and acts as a sponge.
- This molecule can attract and fix up to 1000 times its weight in water.
- Thus hyaluronic acid allows to maintain hydration into the skin and helps to keep its tonicity.
- It is a powerful hydrating agent whose quantity and quality in the dermis decreases gradually with age. Thus, the skin becomes dry and fragile, and the first wrinkles appear. Gradually, tissues lose its strength and face hollows out.
- It can be used as filler to treat wrinkles, fine lines, furrows, volume loss, cutaneous slackening. In this case, it is injected into the skin thickness to restore volume and tonicity.
- Hyaluronic acid is also used to moisturize skin in depth.
- Hyaluronic acid is not allergenic, so it is not necessary to test the product prior to injection.
- The effects are visible immediately.
- Wrinkles disappear at the end of the first session. Ten days later, results are optimal because the skin has had time to absorb the product.